Orkin & Associates is excited to share that the first GreenWise Market in Georgia has just opened at Sandy Plains Marketplace on June 17, 2020! Sandy Plains Marketplace was acquired by O&A earlier this year and includes other restaurants, shops, and businesses with more to come. GreenWise is owned by Lakeland, FL-based Publix Super Markets Inc. Sandy Plains Marketplace is located in affluent East Cobb at 3460 Sandy Plains Rd which is an ideal setting for the new GreenWise Market. The 25,089-square-foot store is divided into experience zones, including:
• Cares, with vitamins, nutritional supplements, natural soaps and more.
• Cuts, featuring meats raised with no antibiotics or added hormones and sustainably-sourced seafood.
• Eats, featuring made-to-order meals and grab-and-go foods such as handcrafted gourmet sandwiches and freshly baked pizza.
• Finds, a curated selection of wines and imported cheeses.
• Pours, a beverage area with locally roasted coffee or other selections to enjoy while shopping or relaxing at the bar.
“At GreenWise Market, customers can find a space to explore new flavors and learn new techniques and recipes from our associates,” said Publix President Kevin Murphy. “We’re excited to share our unique atmosphere and foods with our Atlanta community.”
Each GreenWise location also features a mural created by a local artist. The Marietta location has a large-scale mixed media piece with many different textiles and textures, including mirrors, created by Lillian Blades.